How long have you been in business?
Monello Landscape Industries, LLC has been designing, installing and maintaining residential & commercial landscapes for over 28 years.
2. Do you have Workers Compensation? Are you fully insured with coverage that is adequate for the equipment you use and the scope of work for your projects?
MLI is fully insured with $1,000,000 liability coverage and regularly contributes to Workers Compensation, SUI, SS, Federal & State Tax & Medicare for each and every employee.
3. Do you furnish a written proposal outlining in detail the scope of work, method of construction and terms and conditions of the sale? (Demand to see this. It is the only way to compare prices fairly.)
Yes, MLI provides you with a complete proposal for every stage of your project, not a lump sum price for the work that cannot be properly compared.
4. Do you provide a written warranty with your work? How long is the warranty period and what exactly does it include? (Make sure that you receive this, what is promised today can be forgotten tomorrow.)
Yes, we provide you with our complete warranty at contract signing. It covers everything we install for a period of one full year. (We also provide a paver settlement warranty for LIFE).
5. Will you provide us with three references that I can call or visit to see their landscapes?
Yes, we will provide you with a minimum of three references at your request.
6. Do you own your own equipment or just rent equipment as the workload requires? Will a messed rental date foul up the scheduling of my project?
Yes, we own and service all of our own equipment. Should a break down occur we can usually fall back on our resources and find a suitable replacement for that machine.
7. Do you have a full-time office staff so I can reach you or leave you a message?
Yes we do. We have a dedicated customer service representative ready to take your calls 24 hours a day and all of our staff is equipped with iPhones or Smart Phones to regularly monitor voice and e-mail requests.
8. Are you capable of caring for my landscape after you have completed the installation?
We will provide you with a detailed management plan for the regular maintenance, pest and disease management, irrigation and seasonal color changes for your newly installed landscape.
9. Will you hire subcontractors for this job? If so, what will they be responsible for?
Certain types of projects may necessitate the use of subcontractors. However, MLI minimizes the need to outsource for any landscape job and uses them very rarely. Any use of subcontractors will be explicitly outlined with the homeowner.
10. Do your employees have any certifications?
MLI employees are trained and certified.
1. ICPI – The Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute
2. NCMA – The National Concrete Masonry Association
3. Rutgers Continuing Education
4. SIMA – Snow & ice Management Association
5. Cambridge Campus
6. Techo Pro
7. Isokern Fireplace Systems – Fireplace Systems Product & Installation Training
8. MLI University; in house education and training program
What type of warranty am I entitled to?
As an award winning company, Monello Landscape Industries LLC’s standard of excellence is second to none! We are one of the few certified companies in the industry that uses the most up to date and advanced installation practices on all of our paving stone projects.
With our highly trained staff we are committed to providing our clients with the highest quality of service and satisfaction. We are proud to stand by our work and are offering a 100% Lifetime Guarantee1 on any paving stone installation that meets ICPI standards2.
Our lifetime guarantee is not only transferable from one homeowner to the next but also gives the client peace of mind – ensuring your paving stone installation wil look great for years to come.
We are proud to pass along this Lifetime Guarantee upon acceptance of our paver maintenance contract at the competition of your project.
Monello Landscape Industries LLC looks forward to your business and providing you with our commitment and attention to your satisfaction.
– The Monello Landscape Team
1Monello Landscape Industries liability is limited to installation. Product warranty is not included.
2ICPI is the Interlocking Concrete Paver Institute